[Health] Web client Status for Gnu Health

From: Sunny naidu
Subject: [Health] Web client Status for Gnu Health
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 19:27:11 +0200

Hi Devs,

I have installed gnu health 2.6 with tryton 3.2  and i observed that all tryton modules works fine in web client.

But Gnu-Health related Products are not working that well . I am not even able to create patient etc (save data).

Can you please help me if gnu health works for web-client?  I mean any changes need to do be done  to make Gnu-Health work on webclient.

Thanks
-- Naidu