Re: [Health] GNU Health Live CD 1.0.14 released

From: Maria Cecilia Santos Popper
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health Live CD 1.0.14 released
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2014 08:09:20 -0300

Hi Edgar
I really can't answer all of the questions you mention, but I think that part of the problem you had installing Linux on a machine as the one you have is because new computers with Windows 8 pre-installed boot in uefi mode, so you need to make sure that the secure boot and fast boot are disabled.
Probably you've already figured out how to solve this, but I thought this could be useful in the future.

Regards
Cecilia