[Health] Local Demo database login

From: Christopher R. Kasangaki
Subject: [Health] Local Demo database login
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 17:54:49 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

II need help with the demo database and some other issues.

I have downloaded and installed it according to the instructions at http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health/The_Demo_database#Installing_a_local_Demo_Database , however when I try to login form the tryton client I get a message Bad username or password. If i insist and try again I get an error something to do with res.user.

What am I missing? Otherwise I have no problem creating and working with an empty database on my server, which works well. I need to use the demo database to learn how things work and later to use it for training others as I set up my first production site installation at a local 250 bed hospital here in Uganda.

Secondly, what suggestions do you give me about a comprehensive English language Chart of accounts and the human resource module which I do not seem to find. Will I need to develop these from the ground up?

Thanks

Chris Kasangaki

Uganda