Re: [Health] GNU Health - Jamaica version

From: edgar . hagenbichler
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health - Jamaica version
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 23:46:22 +0100 (CET)

Dear Luis,
thank you very much for the information and invitation!

> They are also using ICPM for procedures and ICD10.
I would be interested in the ICD10 and ICPM versions in detail.
As I learned from "INSTITUTIONAL DIAGNOSIS OF ORGANIZATIONS
IN JAMAICA - RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING DATA RELATING
TO INDICATORS FOR COEXISTENCE & CITIZEN SECURITY"

(http://grupocisalva.univalle.edu.co/bpr2/esp/Descargas/Diagnosticos/jamaica/Diagnosis_Jamaica_final.pdf)
causes of death are encoded with ICD-10 2nd revision (i.e. 2003), but this report was from 2011.
The current official WHO ICD-10 version is 2010 (see http://www.who.int/classifications/icd/icdonlineversions/en/)
But what is used for the HMSR Hospital Monthly Statistical Report for the 24 hospitals in detail?

> Let me invite you, and any other interested in GNU Health, to join us at
> Tryton Unconference Leipzig [1], this coming November 14th-16th.
> Looking forward to meeting you,
I would really like to come, but I have to be in Vienna on November 15th.
It would be great if it would be possible to join you for a session on Nov 14 or Nov 16 with a videocoference like skype or hangout.

Many thanks
Edgar