Re: [Health] Translate GNU Health

From: Ivan Garcia
Subject: Re: [Health] Translate GNU Health
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2014 11:25:00 +0700

Hello Bernardo, you have to freely sign up to transifex.com and you can translate directly trough that website to all the languages that you are able to. THe possibility to download the .po it may exist once logged in but it is only useful if you want to work offline using some software like Poedit.

I recommend you better to do it online for less complications :-)

Best Regards
Ivan Garcia. Indonesia.