[Health] GNU Health on Mac Mini?

From: Martin Sauter
Subject: [Health] GNU Health on Mac Mini?
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2014 10:32:07 +0100

I experimented with the GNU Health Live CD, but I did not manage to boot my Samsung Notebook from it (I tried both USB stick and CD).

So I'm thinking about buying a small computer like a Mac Mini or similar as a GNU Health server. Does anyone have experiences to share?

I'm familiar with Windows and Mac OS, but not with Linux. I'm looking for a solution that is simple, small and reliable, since I'll be travelling to Laos and need something for demonstration purposes.

- Martin