[Health] unable to create localhost DB

From: Abdul Alkbayer
Subject: [Health] unable to create localhost DB
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 15:24:26 +0300

Dear Luis and community,
First of all, I apologize for posting this email on health-dev section.

I am trying to re-install the gnuhealth to master this process and everything went well; however, I am not able to create localhost database. When I put a wrong password for Tryton server, it tells me that it is wrong, but when I put the right one I got an error (snapshot is attached).

I think the issue might be from "trust configuration".

FYI, I have two different installations of gnuhealth, I don't know why the Client
is not visible in one installation while it is visible in the other. I mean by this is when I go to my downloads, I see the zipped file and unzipped one. On the other installation, I don't find the Tryton-client 4.3.2 file, but it works just fine.

Need you help!!!

Thank you

--
Have a nice day.