Re: [Health] Duplicate parties, no VCard printing, Decimal places and Ta

From: Cédric Krier
Subject: Re: [Health] Duplicate parties, no VCard printing, Decimal places and Tax country
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 14:09:54 +0200

Please report an issue to https://bugs.tryton.org/

>       3. When I enter prices of products I get four decimal places.
> Is there a configuration where I can determine the number of Decimal
> places or even remove them completely for my currency? Here the
> explanation is that Uganda's currency though in theory it has shillings
> and cents, practically it does not use the cents any more and so the
> decimal places are not too useful. At any rate, if we were to use them,
> I think two places would be enough.

It is a configuration option since Tryton 3.6:
http://doc.tryton.org/3.6/modules/product/doc/index.html#configuration

>       4. Finally, for purposes of including VAT and other statutory
> taxes, I am unable to include Uganda as a tax country. Is there a work
> around for this?

The list of country comes from vatnumber if your country is not there it
just means that no validation method has been developped into vatnumber
but the design of the module doesn't force you to use the country field
and you can directly enter the full VAT number (with the country prefix)
into the field "vat_number".

PS: vatnumber is going to be deprecated in favor of python-stdnum, so if
you want to contribute with your country validation, you must submit it
to the python-stdnum project.
--
Cédric Krier - B2CK SPRL
Email/Jabber: address@hidden