[Health] Shift and rostering software

From: Maria Cecilia Santos Popper
Subject: [Health] Shift and rostering software
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2015 19:22:37 -0300

Hi!

I've been looking for a rostering and shift management software based on free software + Linux. Until now, I haven't found anything, except for Optaplanner [1], which is based in java. The problem with optaplanner is that your are supposed to code the problem definition and hard/soft constraints for it to solve it. And I honestly don't have the required skills to do that.

So I was wondering if any of you knew about a solution to manage nurses shifts.

Thanks in advance.

Cecilia

[1] http://www.optaplanner.org/

--