Re: [Health] Health Digest, Vol 55, Issue 4

From: Roberto Novaes
Subject: Re: [Health] Health Digest, Vol 55, Issue 4
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2016 15:11:52 -0300

> On 2016-02-03 11:43, Roberto Novaes wrote:
>> Problems we have been facing so far:
>> Tryton does not have a geospatial set of fields. We could work to
>> implement them (point, polyline, polygon).
>
> You could revival the GIS patch:
> https://codereview.tryton.org/208001/
>
> Which should be possible now to implement as a new backend thanks to the
> backend modularity.

I have started to study this GIS patch.

Considering that this is a somewhat code, and that my development
skills, I would like to ask some questions:

1 - This patch was developed on which version?
2 - Can you point me to some direction, specially considering the
backend modularity? What I mean is: is this patchset working? Would it
work on 3.8 or devel version? Where to start and how much work is left
to be done?
3 - Considering the general nature of this patch (not related only to
GNU Health), should we continue this discussion on tryton development
list?

Thanks!

Roberto Novaes
www.silexsistemas.com.br