[Health] Stock Movement of Medical Supplies used in Surgery

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Stock Movement of Medical Supplies used in Surgery
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 10:04:01 +0500

Dear All,

I am unable to figure out the following details on use of medical supplies in the operating room (and in Wards):

1. How the medical supplies are issued to operating room?

2. When and how the stock movement is done when certain medical supplies are used in a surgery for a patient?

3. Can we have details of what medical supplies received in Operating Room and how much of them used on which patients?

4. How can we charge patients for medical supplies?

5. How can we effectively monitor and control the use of medical supply in order to stop the misuses/thefts etc?

--

Regards,
Khurram.