Re: [Health] Print multiple Lab test result for a patient in one page wi

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: Re: [Health] Print multiple Lab test result for a patient in one page with one click
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 17:16:04 +0500

Dear Bounmy,

Yes. It can be done. Open Health -> Laboratory -> Lab Test Results. Then select the test results you want to print at a time. Then click Print -> Lab Report. You will see a word file opened containing all the selected Lab Results.

However, the patient information panel will always be repeated regardless of the reports belong to same patient.

Regards,
Khurram.