[Health] GNU Health at SCALE15x

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: [Health] GNU Health at SCALE15x
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 13:36:13 +0000

Dear all

I am happy to announce that GNU Health will be an exhibitor in the
Southern California Linux Expo, SCALE15x, that will take place in
Pasadena, California, during March 2nd - 5th
(https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x)

The GNU Health team will be at booth 313. We will be setting up talks
and discussions during those days. We'll be updating the events agenda,
but please take a look at
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/15x/sponsor/gnu-health for more
info on the main topics. Don't miss this unique opportunity to get a
sneak preview and discuss the latest and coolest features for upcoming
version !

* Volunteers : If you want to participate as a GNU Health volunteer,
  please contact me, so we can arrange the logistics.

* Supporters : People that wants to join the event to support GNU
  Health, there is a special promo code provided by the organization
  that will make a 50% discount.

We are very happy and excited about SCALE15x. We also want to express
our gratitude to the organization, for being so kind and inviting us !

I am confident it will be a great experience to meet the GNU Health
community, as well as to interact with the other great Free Software
communities that will be attending too.

Looking forward to meeting you at SCALE15x !

Best

--
Dr. Luis Falcon, M.D., BSc
President, GNU Solidario