[Health] Any open-source DICOM Viewer for Ubuntu?

From: Khurram Shahzad
Subject: [Health] Any open-source DICOM Viewer for Ubuntu?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2017 11:29:33 +0500

Dear Community,

We are setting up Radiology Information System (RIS) at our hospital. I have chosen and installed Orthanc as PACS. Is it a good choice?

Now, I am looking for good (and free) DICOM viewer! Any ideas please? I have tried AESKULOP but it does not have good features. I have also tried Ginkgocadx on Ubuntu 16.04 but its behavior is not consistent; it does not run the videos of Ultrasound.

--

Regards,
Khurram.