[Health] GNU health localization

From: ??????O??$?|?~??
Subject: [Health] GNU health localization
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 11:35:01 +0800

Hello:
I am trying to localize the GNU health in chinese,and I got some .po files at the project of GNU health in transifex,but I found it only contained of modules about health,not includes other modules,such as party and calendar.I don't know whether the problems is the .po files,so could  you please send me the whole po files,or tell me if there is complete .po files used to localize GNU health in chinese.

THANKS,bY ZHANGJIE