Re: [Health] error while upgrading from 3.0 to 3.2

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] error while upgrading from 3.0 to 3.2
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2018 22:47:53 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Luis,

On Thursday, August 30, 2018, 9:55:19 PM GMT+1, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Is not finding the module purchase_request. Did you do a clean
> installation on 3.2 ?
> Did the installation and download of all packages ended
> without problems ?

Yes, I did not have any problem installing the 3.2 version. I used a different machine to do it. On the same server, I did successfully upgrade the demo database from 3.0 to 3.2 version. I did a fresh installation of a 3.2 virtual machine and I am getting the same issue when upgrading my database.
I also read a similar issue in tryton discussion forum.

It suggests to run trytond-admin with additional dependencies. When I do it I get another error.

Kind regards

Armand