Re: [Health] FOSSCOMM 2018: Greek FOSS conference. Applied for presentat

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] FOSSCOMM 2018: Greek FOSS conference. Applied for presentation
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 12:41:14 +0100

Hi Stathis !

On Wed, 5 Sep 2018 13:56:36 +0300
Efstathios Iosifidis <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello community,
>
> Every year we have a Greek FOSS communities conference. Check out
> this:
>
> https://fosscomm2018.gr/index.php/front-page-en/
>
> I applied for a presentation. It'll be a mix of Axel's and Luis'
> presentation at openSUSE conference. I downloaded both presentations
> (PDF but if you can point me or send me odt, it sould be nice) and
> I'll watch again the presentations (I saw them live).

Excellent !
> I'll have an openSUSE booth there and I'll try to have a raspberry pi
> with it installed. So wish me luck.

Great ! Check our "GNU Health in a box", the embedded section at
http://health.gnu.org/embedded/

Please check Axel's image, with GNU Health specifically build for
openSUSE 15 and Raspberry Pi3 B.

> Although I'm good at this, what else do you think I can do? Maybe a
> brochure? Information how to join the project? Ideas?

We will be happy to send you brochures and merchandising about GNU
Health.

We'll send you later a private mail asking for your delivery address
and other logisitics info.

All the best
Luis

--