Re: [Health] Health insurance- discount no longer applied after migratio

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] Health insurance- discount no longer applied after migration to 3.2
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 14:07:31 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Luis,

On Friday, September 14, 2018, 12:59:31 PM GMT+1, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Please check on the community server.

> I just created an prescription to A. Betz, and did compute the discount
> to the related service invoice.

> The 15% discount was  computed on amoxicillin 500mg line product that is
> on her insurance plan.

Please note that I have a different use case. I created a default plan. This means that the discount applies on all products. In your case it applies to specific products that have been previously listed.

I have created Axa plan on the community server with a 50% discount and nothing happens. I guess that you apply the dicount on the invoice line and not on the whole invoice. The second use case should be added.

Kind regards,

Armand