Re: [Health] [Health-dev] Date not selecting in gnu health

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] [Health-dev] Date not selecting in gnu health
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2018 09:17:04 +0200

Hello Heron,

please dont answer to me personally, but to address@hidden

Am Sonntag, 16. September 2018, 19:38:39 CEST schrieben Sie:

> I have tried to create party but unable to get date of birth to be
> selected
>
> For some reason each time I select a date from the drop down calendar
> once the focus leaves the field it goes blank.

Yes, I just tried on the demo server, and saw the same behaviour. But when I
click into it once again, the date appeared (see John Doe on the demo server)

> if I return to the date field the date I chose is there but when I try
> to save it the date is not saved. This means that I am unable to
> create DOB for party.
> I am unable to create Fiscal years as the start and end dates cannot
> be selected and these are required fields for same to be saved.

Here the same issue appeared on the date widget.
I cross checked with Tryton Demo DB (client version 4.2.17) and could not
verify this, so it seems specific to GNU Health.

@Luis, can you x-check and open a bug in case it can be verified?

Thanks
Axel