Re: [Health] GNU Health 3.4RC1 ready to test

From: Dr. Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] GNU Health 3.4RC1 ready to test
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2018 10:28:13 +0100

I think I stumbled over the first issue:

[   40s] copying ./tests/__init__.py -> build/lib/trytond/modules/
health_federation/tests
[   40s] error: package directory './wizard' does not exist

in health_federation/setup.py is a sequence:
  'trytond.modules.health_federation.wizard',

I guess that casues the error?

Cheers
Axel

--
Dr.-Ing. Axel K. Braun
M: +49.173.7003.154

Personal Freedom starts with free(dom) Software
ThinkPad T520 running openSUSE Tumbleweed 20181029