[Health] Inpatient management - Admission error

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: [Health] Inpatient management - Admission error
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 16:15:15 +0000 (UTC)

Dear community,

We are getting the following error message when trying to confirm an admission in the inpatient module:

"The admission date must be today"

I tested it with the online demo database and I am getting the same message.

For example, I'll be unable to record today, an admission that occurred a week or 3 days ago.

In Bafia, Cameroon, users face with recurring power supply failure. It is therefore very difficult to meet the requirement of recording the information the same day.

Did anyone find a work around to this issue?

Kind regards,

Armand