Re: [Health] Gnuhealth ver 3.4

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Gnuhealth ver 3.4
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 06:47:51 -0300

Did you run trytond-admin after the upgrade script?
Please send this kind of questions to address@hidden

Am 3. März 2019 06:28:14 GMT-03:00 schrieb Ulf Eriksson <address@hidden>:
HI!
We tried to make a fresh install of suse15.1.
Then installed gnuhealth (Seems to work because it shows the guide for setting up)
Then made a backup of old database on other seerver and moved it to the new serever.
We made a restore of database and then upgraded database with the script update_34.sql
Then we get this message.

Do you have any clue?

Kind regards
Ulf & Mike