Re: [Health] Durin upgrade of tryton database we got this message

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Durin upgrade of tryton database we got this message
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2019 20:49:06 +0100

Did the hint to run trytond-admin help?
Viele Grüße
Axel
--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Tablet mit K-9 Mail gesendet.

Am 3. März 2019 11:54:02 MEZ schrieb Ulf Eriksson <address@hidden>:

Hi!
Anyone hwo has a clue on this failure!
We tried to make a fresh install of suse15.1.
Then installed gnuhealth (Seems to work because it shows the guide for setting up)
Then made a backup of old database on other seerver and moved it to the new serever.
We made a restore of database and then upgraded database with the script update_34.sql
Then we get this message.

Kind regards
Ulf & Mike

bild.png