Re: [Health] party_party table

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] party_party table
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 02:43:10 +0000

Hi Ulf !
On Thu, 07 Mar 2019 09:36:58 -0300
Axel Braun <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello Ulf,
> Difficult to judge without seeing the database.
> When upgrading to GH 3.4 you need to consider 2 things: its a GH
> version bump, and an upgrade from.postgres 9.6 to 10. In general,
> adding lines manually is not a good idea. Better use the up and
> download options of GH (import/export) Schöne Grüße
>  Axel

Fully agree with Axel. We never should get at DB level, since GNU
Health HMIS is a transactional system, backed by a relational database.

The program logic, security and processes is compromised / lost
when accessing directly from the database. Probably it's part of the
reason you're missing records and integrity issues you're relating.

All the best
Luis