Re: [Health] GH 3.4.1 installation Ubuntu

From: Khay Bagus
Subject: Re: [Health] GH 3.4.1 installation Ubuntu
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2019 12:40:27 +0200

Hi Alex, I am using gnuhealth-client downloaded with the pip2 install gnuhealth-client command.

I am using Linux OpenSuse Leap15.0 Server 64 at the backend and Linux OpenSuse Leap15.0 64 with GUI at the front end.

Note that even though I have this error, I was able to install all modules and everything is working fine up to now.

I would like to test the web interface of tryton. Can you point me to any document to learn how to do it?