Re: [Health] GH341 WEB FRONTEND

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] GH341 WEB FRONTEND
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2019 10:15:27 +0000

Good morning, Khay !

On Mon, 25 Mar 2019 11:36:20 +0200
Khay Bagus <address@hidden> wrote:

> thank you Luis,
>
> I will follow your advise and use the 2-step procedure. Do we have
> another web-client so I can try?

We are working on the federation portal. Great deal of the development
for 3.6 will be focus on this area.

> About the 3.6 version:
>
> 1. I think sao is no longer supported by tryton. Maybe we can check
> that before trying to include it.

The equivalent for GNU Health Hospital Management Information
System node (HMIS) 3.6 would be SAO 5.2, but we still have to evaluate
the feasibility.

In the long run, I the best solution is connecting to the Federation
portal through Thalamus. That is platform independent, and will be
accessible from mobile applications and web browsers.

> 2. Could we think of including an occupational health module (for
> baseline information, as well as follow up)?

Absolutely. Our friend Edgar Hagenbichler is an expert in this area. I
am sure he can also provide feedback.

> 3. Could we think of including a tool for the implementer to create
> his own forms?

Are you talking about reporting ? If so, the Health Information System
of the Federation is the best source. From there, we can use different
OLAP / BI engines to extract and present the data, in addition to the
standard reports that we'll provide.

Let us know your thoughts.
Luis