[Health] Python pip problems when trying to install GNU Health on Trisqu

From: Ricardo Morte Ferrer
Subject: [Health] Python pip problems when trying to install GNU Health on Trisquel 8
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2019 17:04:58 +0200

Dear all,

I am trying to install GNU Health in a laptop with Trisquel 8 and there
seems to be a problem with Python pip, because it is not installed on
Trisquel (Free Software issue). Is there any alternative? Or maybe have
I done some mistake? I will keep on reading and trying.

Best regards and happy Hacking! Have a nice weeekend,

Ricardo

--
Ricardo Morte Ferrer
Abogado/ITIL-F/Lead Auditor ISO 27001