[Health] Help with GNU Health development

From: Raformatico Rodgom
Subject: [Health] Help with GNU Health development
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2019 14:23:57 +0100

Hi all!

I am collaborating at Cameroon in several project related to GNU Health (among other things). I've studied computer science and I would like to be able of adapting the gnu health modules to our needs or even creating new ones.

I have too many questions and I would really appreciate if there is anyone who can send me contact information and want to meet me to teach me the basics. It would really help me to help here.

I prefer Spanish but I can also communicate at English.

Thank you and best regards!!!

--
Rafa