Re: [Health] Error printing pdf reports

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] Error printing pdf reports
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 10:51:53 +0000 (UTC)

Dear all,

On Monday, September 30, 2019, 7:27:01 AM GMT+1, Humberto Freitas <address@hidden> wrote:

That looks pretty much the same as the error I get when printing an
appointment receipt/QRcode.
Appointments -> right click on one line -> Report-> Appointment receipt:

I can't reproduce this error either.

> I’ve tried reproducing at the community server and couldn’t reproduce the error. Is the community server running without a graphical interface >environment?

I am using the stable 3.4.1 version without a graphical interface and everything is fine. Please note also that I used the vanilla installation on Opensuse Leap 15.1

Kind regards,

Armand