Re: [Health] Error printing pdf reports

From: Armand MPASSY-NZOUMBA
Subject: Re: [Health] Error printing pdf reports
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 12:17:20 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Luis, Axel and all

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 2:29:22 AM GMT+1, Luis Falcon <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hmm...we will find the problem :)
Great! Thank you!

> Please check that the version unoconv is the current one for the
gnuhealth user (or user that runs gnuhealth server).

I managed to reproduce the error using the official gnuhealth version of OpenSuse Leap 15.1
gnuhealth is run under root

> As the GNU Health user, run
> $ which unoconv
There is no gnuhealth user
I upgraded unoconv to version 0.82 and the issue still persists

I don't have this issue using the vanilla installation on OpenSuse Leap 15.1

> Does it happen in _all_ pdf reports or only in the QR code?
Yes. I tested it with the invoice and appointment reports

Kind regards,
Armand