Re: [Health] Different prices for the same bed

From: Cecilia Pellicciari
Subject: Re: [Health] Different prices for the same bed
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 18:14:39 +0100

Hi Axel!

Thank you for your warm welcome and for your answer.

Il 14/12/2019 11:23, Axel Braun ha scritto:
Hello Cecilia,

welcome to the GNU Health Communiy, and greetings from the HealthCon 2019 in
Liege :-)

Am Samstag, 14. Dezember 2019, 07:45:07 CET schrieb Cecilia Pellicciari:

I am a new user just starting to configure my Gnu Health program for an
hospital in Madagascar.  In our hospital, at the moment of payment, we
analyze their financial situation and their possibilities and we assign
one of 3 diferent price ranges for their hospitalization. So I would
need to set each of the beds in my hopsital as having 3 different pric
options. Is that possible? If so, how? I haven't been able to figure
that out.
Please have a look into the trytond_sale_price_list module, I feel that should
offer what you need (you need to install it additionally and activate it
afterwards.

HTH
Axel