Re: [Health] Health Digest, Vol 117, Issue 4

From: Luis Falcon
Subject: Re: [Health] Health Digest, Vol 117, Issue 4
Date: Thu, 13 May 2021 20:46:40 +0100

Ciao, mio caro Vincenzo!!

El Thu, 13 May 2021 05:57:56 -0400
Vincenzo Virgilio <vincenzo.virgilio1972@gmail.com> escribió:
> Hi Luis,
>
> As you now, I'm interested in MyGnuHealth.
> If you send me and account I will make some test from my pc.
> I was also thinking about buying  a new phone, do you suggest only
> pine or other models and vendors?
> My only idea is to keep at least a 6.5 inches screen or wider, also a
> tablet.

That is wonderful! We'll send you a federation account so you can test
MyGNUHealth in the Federation context.

At this point, I am very happy with the PinePhone, and now waiting for
the arrival of the PineTime, the smartwatch to synchronize with the
phone and desktop.

Thank you so very much for participating in the beta testing!

PS: Translation into Italian will also be much appreciated :)

All the best
Luis