Re: [Health] MyGNUHealth Flatpak

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] MyGNUHealth Flatpak
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 13:06:01 +0100

Hello Alessio,

Am Dienstag, 11. Januar 2022, 23:49:07 CET schrieb Alessio:

> I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I would like add
> MyGNUHealth to FlatHub (https://flathub.org). I'm not an expert, I did
> some tests, and at a first glance it seems feasible and not too
> difficult.

To me that sounds like a wonderful idea, as it makes the use of GNU Health
feasible for those distributions, that do no provide system packages.

I'm not familiar with flatpak development, how do you deal with (security)
updates of the packed components? Is there an automatism that triggers a
flatpak rebuild and pushes it to the user?

Once done, please add to https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/GNU_Health

Thank you
Axel