Re: [Health] Renaming openSUSE repositories for GNU Health

From: Axel Braun
Subject: Re: [Health] Renaming openSUSE repositories for GNU Health
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 13:18:01 +0100

Hi Luis,

Am Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2022, 15:21:50 CET schrieb Luis Falcon:
> On 1/12/22 12:44, Axel Braun wrote:

> > To avoid confusion the openSUSE community has decided in a poll [2] that
> > in
> > the future repositories will just be called 15.3, 15.4 etc.
> >
> > At the same time I would like to remind you that Leap 15.2 will not
> > receive
> > updates anymore [3], so it is time to run a 'zypper dup' for Leap 15.3!
>
> How about the naming and categories of other components of the GH
> ecosystem as MyGNUHealth PHR ?
>
> I think they might go in Applications / Science  and PIM.

Not sure what you mean by this.

Each package can be assigned to a (desktop) category.
Currently GNU Health Client is in Office (the icon shows up in 'Office'
section, MyGNUHealth uses Office;Science;Qt; as defined by you.

Valid categories:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Packaging_desktop_menu_categories

Actually, I do not plan to change them.....

Cheers
Axel