[Health] BLANK Page on Health_Lab Report

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: [Health] BLANK Page on Health_Lab Report
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2022 11:52:48 +0100

Hi.
I have newly installed openSUSE leap 15.4 Beta, KDE Plasma version 5.24.2 on a Dell computer with 4GB RAM.

GNUHealth was also installed successfully on Axel's screen cast.

However, after I generate lab reports, the result sheet appears to be a blank page.

I upgrade the health_lab module, restart the database, but still nothing on the result sheet.

Please, any idea on how to fix the problem will be appreciated.
Regards,
Yusif