[Health] lab report entered second page

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: [Health] lab report entered second page
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2022 09:38:22 +0000

Hi,
Please, I have issues with a lab report template in gnuhealth lab module.
The number of analytes at some points are many (over 20 in number), this makes the lab report to enter second page.

I worked through page setup to reduce the margins and font size, at a point the report fit to one page but the font size is too little to read.

If I increase the size, it still moves to second/two pages report, see sample  https://paste.opensuse.org/90064998.
Any idea how I can handle many analytes report on a single page.
Regards.
Yusuf