Re: [Health] Connecting GNUHealth remotely via Android Application

From: Yusif Suleiman
Subject: Re: [Health] Connecting GNUHealth remotely via Android Application
Date: Wed, 03 May 2023 23:54:46 +0100

Dear all,

It been a while since the introduction of gnuhealth to Kano state Primary Health Care management board. Election (politics) really affect our efforts and we are now waiting for the swearing-in to see the policy of new incoming government.

In Nigeria, usually new government comes with new policies and administrators/commissioners and directors (just for your information).

I was invited to the ministry last week for further discussions to see how we come with the implementation methodologies, and questions were also asked again.

1. I shared the wiki book link with the ministry staff.
No clear detail explanation on how thalamus works and get configured. Please, how does it really work, like to say on my vbox?

I try to figure it out at my level after activation on my vbox, couldn't make much progress.

2. Another issue is regarding installation using vanilla or other setup guide. How will this affect the operation or system performance? Any difference?

3. Any progress on gnuhealth android mobile application? Which can be connected to an installed database, locally or remotely.

4. How can mygnuhealth(like from mobile phone) get connected to the installed gnuhealth database.

I will appreciate a quick response.
Yusuf

Sent from my Huawei Mobile