[Health] Configuration

From: Zahra Magdub
Subject: [Health] Configuration
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2024 23:47:51 +0200

Hello everyone
I want to represent a process flow. The doctor documents after the operation in the area Health / Surgery. As soon as they record the surgical intervention, the associated supplies should appear directly in the supplies section. I want to configure this for them. I can configure a lot through the interface and have created a submodule in the area Health / Configuration / Procedures / Procedures. I created a module called Config Supplier that should work so that I can link suppliers to the respective procedures. But I can't create the correct view. I have made several attempts to create the correct window action. I am stuck. My question is whether it is possible to do it this way because I thought the suppliers are created in Product / Products, therefore they are stored in the database, and the procedures are also created. Do I need to change something in the code, or can I do it through the user interface?

Lg