hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] You Are A Winner

From: Mrs Maria Rooney
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] You Are A Winner
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 23:07:26 -0700

The National Lottery
Suite 179 1007
West/Zuld, L70 1NL
Zwolle Holland
(Customer Services)
Ref: DEUK/9383/8161/99
Batch: GI/SE12-59
Government Accredited Licensed lottery promoters.
International Promotions/Prize Award Department

Login to http://lottery.co.uk/res
We are please to announce you as one of the 10 lucky winners in the
national lottery held on the 27th Febuary, 2006. All 10 winning addresses
were randomly selected from a batch of 50,000,000 international emails. Your
email address emerged alongside 9 others as a category 2 winner in this year
national lotto game draw
Consequently, you have therefore been approved for a total pay out of
£1,000,000  Dollars (one million pounds sterlings) only. In order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications please remember to quote your reference
number and batch numbers:
1, Batch 7499-4206-5876
2, Ref: 739801527-Nll
3, lucky numbers 94-1-537-97-31-809
Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our European
booklet representative office in Europe as indicated in your play coupon. In
view of this, your £1,000,000  would be released to you by any of our
payment offices in Europe.
To file for your claim, please contact

Advocate Patrick cox
Telephone number +31 -6100- 234 82
Fax: +31-847-545-681
Email: address@hidden
Bejes law & Associates
This will enable  the office of bejes & asscociates to send the claims
application form (A4) to you the Beneficiary.you can confirm your winnings
when you LOGIN TO http://lottery.co.uk/res
 For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information
confidential till your claims is processed and your money remitted to
you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part
of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program. Please be warned. Remember, all winnings must be
claim not later than March  6th, 2005, after this date, unclaimed funds will
be returned to the national Lotto
Good luck from me and members of staff of the NATIONAL LOTTERY.

Yours faithfully,
Mrs Maria  Rooney
Online coordinator for THE NATIONAL LOTTERY
Sweepstakes International Program.