hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] CONGRATULATIONS ( YOUR EMAIL WON THE LOTTERY)

From: Postcode Lotterij International
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] CONGRATULATIONS ( YOUR EMAIL WON THE LOTTERY)
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:20:09 -1100

POSTCODE LOTTERIJ INTERNATIONAL
HOLLAND HEAD OFFICE
SNELLERWAARDGRACHT 12,
1107 EJ GAASPERDAM, AMSTERDAM,

Dear Sir/Madam,

                          Congratulations!

With utmost joy, we are pleased to inform you of the result of the

Postcode Lotterij International Inc. programs, held on the 28th of February
2006, which drew a cash prize of $1,225,000.00, covered with high insurance
policy. Your e-mail address attached to Ticket/Code number 0087411652337 with
claim/reference number

085093785/92 drew these lucky numbers 007-49746-041-764-64-2091, Lottery number
76452901/27 serial number 0076194298, and a batch numbers 008723514/21 which
consequently won in the 1st category. You have been approved to receive a cash
prize of $1,225,000.00 (One Million Two Hundred and Twenty Five Thousand United
States Dollars).

Be advised that due to incessant mix up in cash prize transfer to previous
winners, we advise that you keep your winning information confidential until
your claim has been processed and released to you. This security measure is
critical; its a measure put in place to avoid double claims, transfer and
unwarranted abuse of this program by other participants.

METHOD OF SELECTING WINNERS:

Participants were selected anonymously through a private ballot system
(computer ballot) from over 35,000 companies and 70,000 individual e-mail
addresses all over the world. At the final draw your e-mail address emerged as
the winner of our last jackpot.

This is promotional program takes place bi-annually, and it is promoted and
sponsored Orient software corporation (Orient Networks). It is met to reward
some individuals and corporations who have devoted their time and resources
surfing the World Wide Web (www) with their email addresses.

Remember, all winning must be claimed not later than 20 days of this
notification, after the expiration of that time frame, if your funds are
unclaimed, it will be refunded to us and included in our next draws.
We hope you will use part of your cash prize to participate in our next
$18million draws in June 2006.

Lastly, in order to avoid unnecessary delays/complications with the transfer of
your funds to you, please always remember to quote your Code number in all
correspondence with our legal adviser. To begin your claim and how to obtain
your winning ticket number from the Game Board, please contact our Director,
Claims agent

GLOBAL NATIONAL AGENCY

Mr. Michael Thomas

Mrs. G.F Saskia

Dr.  Edward Makad

Email: address@hidden

Tel: +31-644-865-470

Fax: +31-847-520-454

Furthermore, should there be any change of your present address, please notify
us immediately so to make the appropriate adjustment.

Congratulations from the management and staffs of Postcode Lotterij
International.

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Ruth Peterson

The Promotions Manager.