hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Notification of Limited Account Access (Routing Code:

From: eBay Accounts Service
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Notification of Limited Account Access (Routing Code: E840-L1541-Q110-1937)
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 12:24:07 -0400

Place or Update Credit Card on File

spacer

According to our site policy you will have to place or update your credit card on file by completing the following form.

Placing your credit card on file for the automatic payment of your eBay fees is an easy and worry free way to always keep your account current. You can also choose to make one time payments using your credit card.

Automatically Pay Your eBay Seller Fees with Your Credit Card

Depending on when you created your eBay account, your invoice date is either the 15th of the month or the last day of the month. Your invoice will include your previous month's account activity as well as any past due amounts. You will receive your invoice by email within five days of the invoice date and your card will be charged approximately 5 to 7 days after you receive your invoice.

Billing Cycle Date On which day will I receive my invoice? On which day will my credit card be charged?
15th of the month Between the 16th and 20th of the month Between the 21st and 26th of the month
Last day of the month Between the 1st and 5th Between the 6th and 12th

Make a One-Time Payment of Your Seller Fees with Your Credit Card

Even if you do not place your credit card information on file for automatic payments, you may still make a payment using your credit card at any time. If you do sign up for automatic payments you may make a payment at anytime using your credit card information on file. All the information you provide is protected by eBay's secure servers.

eBay logo

To Place or Update your Credit Card on File click here