hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Notification of Limited Account Access

From: PayPal
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Notification of Limited Account Access
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 14:52:55 +0500

PayPal

Notification of Limited Account Access

As part of our security measures, we regularly screen activity in the PayPal system. We recently noticed the following issue on your account:

Unusual account activity has made it necessary to limit sensitive account features until additional verification information can be collected.

We have been notified that a card associated with your account has been reported as lost or stolen, or that there were additional problems with your card.

Case ID Number: PP-071-362-832

Click here to verify your records

If you choose to ignore our request, you leave us no choice but to temporary suspend your account.

Sincerely,
PayPal Account Review Department.