hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] I NEED YOUR URGENT REPIY PLEASE

From: Mr.Nelson Bedi.
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] I NEED YOUR URGENT REPIY PLEASE
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 16:54:09 +0000

Attn/Dear,

I would like to apply through this medium for your
co-operation and to secure  an opportunity to invest
and do joint business with you in your country.

I have a substantial capital i honourably intend to
invest in your country into a very lucrative business
venture of which you are to advise and execute the
said venture over there for the mutual benefits of
both of us.

Your able co-operation is to become my business
partner in your country and create ideas on how money
will be invested,properly managed and the type of
investment after the money is transferred to your
custody with your assistance.

Meanwhile, on indication of your willingness to handle
this transaction sincerely by protecting our interests
and upon your acceptance of this proposal, I would
furnish you with the full detailed information,
procedure,amount involve and mutually agree on your
percentage interest or share holding for helping me to
secure the release of the deposit and investing the
money.

I shall be glad to reserve this respect and
opportunity for you, if you so desire, but do urge you
to give the matter your immediate attention it
deserves.Looking forward to your  response.

Yours Faithfully,

Mr.Nelson Bedi.