hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] FOR YOUR PERUSAL

From: Wilson Mulembe
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] FOR YOUR PERUSAL
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 09:49:39 +0000

ATTENTION.

My name is Wilson Mulembe, a Zambian citizen, I got
your contact through the Zambian Chamber of Commerce
and Industry through a web based directory while
searching for a foreign partner to execute this
project together. I am the close associate to an
undisclosed minister (for the purpose of
confidentiality for now) in the present political
dispensation of my country.

Due to the trust and confidence reposed on me, he has
mandated that i seek out a "Reliable and Trustworthy"
foreign partner who will help receive funds, the funds
in question is in safe deposit totaling US$25m (Twenty
Five Million United States American Dollars). This
amount has to be lodged into a personal or company
bank account for commitment into any legitimate
investment venture for a pre-defined time frame. We
cannot afford to have a direct relationship with any
major investment for now by virtue of our position in
government. We definitely do not want to raise any
eyebrows in the ministry as an internal probe might
jeopardize his office.

The fund came about by series of over invoiced
contracts and gratification by contractors who have
had their contract entitlement covered by the
government. The fund is in safe deposit and free from
any speculation.

However I have managed to push the money abroad
through diplomatic coverage to a Courier & Trust
Company and it is presently in custody of an
affiliate/sister security company in Europe. Please,
be rest assured this business relationship will bring
a long term and lasting relationship between us,
before proceeding with this, terms of agreement will
be drawn stating clearly each level of involvement and
commitment in this program. I have the necessary
documents backing the deposit to facilitate claim from
the deposit house.

The modality for the disbursement of funds is as
follows:

1.75% of the total to us
2.20% to you
3.5% to cover all charges and taxes that might be
applicable in the course of closing the transaction.

All logistics are in place and all modalities worked
out for a smooth actualisation of the transaction
within the next few working days of commencement. For
further details as to the workability of this
transaction, please reach me as soon as possible for
further clarification.

Please, email me on receipt of this message on my
private email box: address@hidden

Thank you and God bless as I await your urgent
response.

Yours Sincerely,

Mr. Wilson Mulembe.
address@hidden