hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Hello

From: Janet
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Hello
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 21:54:18 +0100

Dear friend,

URGENT BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP

I am contacting you to seek your assistance for a business proposal that will
be of mutual benefit to both of us.

My husband was murdered by the Dictator President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe who
is the current President of my country Zimbabwe. I and my family escaped and
fled the country to a neighbouring country South Africa where we are currently
residing on exile.

Before the death of my husband he transferred a huge sum of money to Europe
through a Security firm, and the funds are still in custody of this security
firm in Europe.

I have been trying to fly to Europe but it has been difficult  for me to get a
visa from Africa. So I want you to help me make claims of this fund ($16
Million dollars) in Europe as my beneficiary and transfer the money to your
account or any account of your choice before I can get a visa to fly down to
meet with you so that we can share this money.

I have agreed to give you 10%, which would be ($1.6Million dollars) of this
Money for your assistance, and 87% would be mine and the other 3% would be set
aside for any expenses that we may incure during the course of this transaction.

My 87% would be invested in your country in any profitable business proposed by
you. I will give part of my share of the fund to charity organisations in your
country and also in my country too.

We have never met, but I want to trust you and please do not let me down when
this fund finally gets into your account. Please if you are interested, get to
me through the email address below to enable me feed you with more details and
all necessary documentations.

Please treat this as confidential.

Best regards,

Mrs Janet
Email: address@hidden

NOTE: YOU CAN READ MORE ABOUT MY COUNTRY ON THESE LINKS;
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715001.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/818766.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/715280.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/africa/1369182.stm