hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Serial Number

From: Micro International
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Serial Number
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 11:26:13 +1000

MICRO INTERNATIONAL
VIJZELSTRAAT 56, 1017 HD,
AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
FILE REFERENCE NO: PE2005-001-MLI

BATCH: 1505/004NL

TO WINNERS IN OUR PROGRAM
we wish to congratulate you over your success in our computer balloting
sweepstake held on 31st January 2006.

This is a millennium scientific computer game in which email addresses were
used.
It is a promotional program aimed at encouraging internet users; therefore you
do not need to buy ticket to enter for it.
However, your email address was attached to ticket number 10CBG3471913; with
serial number 19034 draw the lucky numbers 1-9-74-31, which eventually won  in
the first category of the draws.
This entitled to a cash award of US$ 2, 500,000.00 (TWO MILLION FIVE HUNDRED
THOUSAND U.S DOLLARS).

This is from total prize money of US$30,000,000.00  distributed to winners from
1st to 3rd categories.
Note that this program was largely promoted and sponsored by a group of
philanthropist, industrialists from the internet ware industry and some other
big multinational firms who wish to be anonymous.

To begin your claim, please contact the claims coordinator

Mr. Frits Hartgers

Email address: address@hidden

TEL: +31 617 636 209
Yours Faithfully,