hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Your eBay user account could be suspended

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Your eBay user account could be suspended
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 02:45:34 +0100

eBay request: Your eBay user account could be suspended
Dear eBay member,

Due to recent activity, including possible unauthorized listings placed on your user account, we will require a second confirmation of your identity with us in order to allow us to investigate this matter further.Your user account is not suspended, but if in 24 hours after you receive this message your account is not confirmed we reserve the right to suspend your eBay registration. If you received this notice and you are not the authorized account holder, please be aware that it is in violation of eBay policy to represent oneself as another eBay user. Such action may also be in violation of local, national, and/or international law. eBay is committed to assist law enforcement with any inquires related to attempts to misappropriate personal information with the intent to commit fraud or theft. Information will be provided at the request of law enforcement agencies to ensure that perpetrators are prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

To confirm your identity with us click here:
http://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&co_partnerId=2&pUserId=&siteid

After responding to the message, we ask that you allow at least 24 hours for the case to be investigated. Emailing us before that time will result in delays. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause you and we would like to thank you for your cooperation as we review this matter.

Thank you for using eBay!
http://www.ebay.com/

This eBay notice was sent to you based on your eBay account preferences. If you would like to review your notification preferences for other types of communications, click here. If you would like to receive this email in text only, click here.

As outlined in our User Agreement, eBay will periodically send you information about site changes and enhancements. Visit our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

Copyright © 1995-2006 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.

eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.