hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] YOUR EMAIL WON!!!

From: THE PRIZE AWARD DEPT
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] YOUR EMAIL WON!!!
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 03:15:59 +1000

FROM THE DESK OF THE DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL PRIZE AWARD DEPT

ATTENTION:

WINNING NOTIFICATION FOR CATEGORY "A" WINNER ONLY

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the last final annual draw of our
Lottery International Programs.
The online cyber lotto draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 82,000,000
e-mail addresses of
individual and corporate bodies picked by an advancedn automated random
computer search from the internet. No
tickets were sold.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
After this automated computer ballot, your e-mail address emerged as a winner
in the category "A" with
the following numbers attached Ref Number: QC 6611 IX 10001,Batch Number:
76586858579/5NL/2006 and Ticket
Number: 555673502 /8707-01 You are therefore to receive a cash prize of
$1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) from the total payout.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!. Your prize award has been insured with your e-mail address
and will be transferred to
you upon meeting our requirements, statutory obligations, verifications,
validations and satisfactory report.
To file in for the processing of your prize winnings,  you are advised to
contact our Certified and
Accredited claims agent for category "A" winners with the information below:
Name:Eddy Sterphan
Email:address@hidden
address@hidden
Tel:00 31 626 672 394
You are advice to provide him with the following information:
Names:
Telephone/Fax number:
Nationality:
Age:

NOTE: All winnings must be claimed not later than 14 days, thereafter unclaimed
funds would be included in
the next stake. Remember to quote your reference information in all
correspondence.
You are to keep all lotto information confidential, especially your reference
and ticket numbers. (This is
important as a case of double claims will not be entertained).Members of the
affiliate agencies are
automatically not allowed to participate in this program.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address do inform our agent as soon
as possible.
Congratulations once more from our members of staff and thank you for being
part of our promotional program.

Yours Faithfully,
Walter Jones.
Lottery Coordinator.