hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Password Change Required

From: eBay Inc.
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Password Change Required
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 00:29:10 +0300

Password change required!

Dear sir,

We recently have determined that different computers have logged onto your eBay account, and multiple password failures were present before the logons. We strongly advice CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.

If this is not completed by March 07, 2006, we will be forced to suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for fraudulent purposes. Thank you for your cooperation.

Click here to Change Your Password

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you for using eBay!