hegemonie-devel

[Hegemonie-devel] Chase Manhattan Bank Online Department

From: Chase-Manhattan-Bank
Subject: [Hegemonie-devel] Chase Manhattan Bank Online Department
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 06:23:54 +0100

Dear Chase Customer,

During our regularly schedule account maintenance and verification we have detected a slight error in your billing information on file with Chase Bank.

This might be due to either following reasons:

-A recent change in your personal information ( i. e. change of address).

-Submitting invalid information during the initial signup process.

-An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment due an internal error within our processors.

Your credit card on file with CHASE MANHATTAN BANK USA:

Card Number: xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx (Not shown for security purposes)Expiration date: xx/xxxx

Please sigh in to your Chase account and update your billing information

https://chaseonline.chase.com/chaseonline/home/sso_co_home.jsp

We are sending this verification notice to provide you with information about how Chase safeguards
your privacy, as well as to comply with U.S. federal privacy guidelines that apply to financial institutions
such as Chase. The full terms of Chase's privacy policy are available on the Chase website, which you
are welcome to review at any time. You can read the privacy statement here:

http://www.chase.com/cm/cs?pagename=Chase/Href&urlname=chase/cc/privacysecurity